Sunday, December 14, 2008

for my fellow photog freaks!

Hey guys,

i have a lot of fellow photography lovers, and i thought i'd share some fave sites i like. also, if you have any cool photog sites u know of, please share! it's all good!

Found this one (or he found me, actually!) last week. Just a cool photographer guy that has an original blogsite, with audio commentary; does mostly music/concert photography, but also weddings

Written by a working fashion photographer who shares their insight and inspiration with the masses. Inspiring.

The Strobist: Everything you wanted to know about off camera lighting; YES, YOU CAN!

Flickr: the greatest inspiration comes from others...like us!
www.flickr.com/groups/fotogeeks
(forward this to any other photography geeks and join our group!; if you're already part of this group, you need to post your HOLIDAY PIX!!)

Photojojo: This is the perfect site for people that LOVE photography and the different things you can do with it! Check it out, you'll see what I mean. There's new ideas every week! Subscribe to this!

My BLOG!! yes, please subscribe to my blog!! And make comments to know that you were there! It gets lonely in Internet space....I always update this every few days. Check me out, eh!

There's others, like fave photographers, wedding, portrait, dog, and fashion photogs, but that's a different post...and I'm tired of typing now...hahahaha....to be continued.

Merry Christmas, y'all!

No comments: