Friday, August 8, 2008

new blog look!


check me out!!!! this is the first blog i "designed" myself. i am very proud of myself. although i was up until 430a doing it (started at 1230a) and trying to figure out how to copy/paste code. 


i have to rave about this site that gave me these cool blog "elements" to dress up my blog. it's called  Shabby Miss Jenn Designs. if you're a scrapbooker type, which i used to be, before i had this business,  you'll love her designs. AND the cool thing, is they have video tutorials on how to add these cute elements to your blog site. it's so easy. well, once you get the hang of it. but if you already have a blog or site, you'll pick up quickly. i bought this package of files for about $6. 

this is great for people that also like to change up their blog look. i get bored with my blog and is constantly changing the look. i change my blog regularly, rather than my homepage, because it's more interactive and gets more traffic. plus...it's purrrr-ty.

have a go at it!


No comments: