Tuesday, June 10, 2008

shout out to my peeps!

hi fellow folk!! 


as you can see i've redesigned my blog, with the help of shauna callaghan, from SEE MY DESIGNS BY SHAUNA. 

i have also added an email subscription to the sidebar. i usually send a monthly "newsletter" from my blog, but this way, you can get updated instantly, whenever we have a promotion, or a special offer for our readers. please sign up! of course your email will not be used for spam or other mailing lists. it's just for this blog. 

so pretty please!! sign up and i would love to hear from you! i love feedback from my people, and it helps with meeting the needs of people we love to service, our clients and contacts!

you can unsubscribe at anytime, just by emailing me at info@gjspillerphotography.com. just put UNSUBSCRIBE in the reply window, and voila! done! no more pesky updates from me! (awwwww ;o()


No comments: