Friday, January 9, 2009

first week of the year

here's an update on how my resolutions (goals) are going. 


i cancelled my RSVP to the social networking meetup tonight, due to transportation problems. BUT i was able to schedule in a lunch with a dear friend o' mine, from like 2 years ago, and it time well spent. good food, good convo, and laughs! i felt inspired and positive after our little luncheon. 

i haven't implemented the walking dog routine, yet. but it will definitely be implemented tomorrow. (as popo sleeps between my two feet as i type; where did this dog learn to be so lazy? i wonder where?).

cooking: i'm going to do that this weekend. so keep your eyes peeled for the blog that reveals the mystery dish. in the meantime, i just ordered pizza hut, online!! woo-hoo for technology!

last but not least, my "Me" goal. does sleeping until 3p every day count? hmmmm...ok, well, i will start that tonight with maybe 30 minutes of writing (i am starting to write my memoirs for my future children about what i know about life, well the little i know about life). 

that's all for today. oh, and with that, i also wanted to post some pix that i took on the street of my parents' house. 30 minutes of solitude with my camera---best gift i could give myself!








From Drop Box
From Drop Box


From Drop Box

From Drop Box

No comments: