Sunday, November 23, 2008

girlie & marion: family portrait








i was so excited about these pictures, that i am blogging about this before putting together the slideshow. my cousin asked me to photograph her family for holiday portraits and cards and such. she asked if they could do more than one wardrobe change, and i said, sure! whatever you want!


little did i know that she was going to represent every season! you'll see!!! 

capturing the personality of families is something i strive to do at every shoot. and these pictures reflect the humor and laughter of this family. well, my cousin's laughter. guess which one is my cousin...

anyway, it was our pleasure to take their photographs. and a personal note to my cousin, "girlie, i don't know how you're going to pick just one! they're all cute!"

stay tuned for their family slideshow!

No comments: