Thursday, December 20, 2007

love the holidays...

holidays are a special time of year. i like to think about the things i am grateful for, and blessed with...

this year has been very dr. jekyll and mr. hyde. the first half of my year was all about relaxing...i just finished up with my own wedding, i really was taking it easy. so easy that i managed to gain 30 lbs.!!! eeek! i think all that thinking about losing weight for the wedding and thinking about my next meal, and counting the minutes that i worked out every single day for 5 months, really...ummm..got to me. (yes i can relate to all the brides!!)

then, i kicked it into high gear with my business 2nd half of the year. got lots done. did a lot of shoots and jobs. enough to say that i was satisfied in the last half of the year. very productive. BUT i think managed to keep gaining weight, another 10 lbs. yikes! that is the most i've ever gained in one year. i'm a stress eater...so what can i say. more work=more stress (no matter how joyous or delightful my work!) i turned a whole 180 degrees from the 1st half of the year. driving myself to the edge with work...

but at least i was productive.

i'm taking the rest of the year off (even tho' it's only like a week and a half left) to regroup. take that walk..visit that gym that i "donate" my money too. my goal is to be sexy and svelte by summer. s.s.s. sizzlin'...smokin'...ok...enough w/ the alliteration. you get what i mean!

so at the end of the year i am thankful and grateful for: my life, my husband, family, puppy, home, work...

...and especially for the portraits and events we photographed this year! it was so much fun and a great experience for us! thank you so much!


i do look forward to the next batch of portraits and weddings that i will be shooting in '08. always striving to outdo myself, and of course meeting new people and friends along the way!

...and that's my 2 cents!

No comments: