
I'm a sucker for cute doggie photos. I found this one on Yahoo! news. The suit is supposed to be a replica of Leonardo DiCaprio's suit he wore to some award show. The designer is Little Lilly.
My puppy, Popo, is not one for wearing clothes, but I would love to see him in this outfit! That's hot!
I love this photo because it has character and personality, and humor. It's not just "another cute dog" photo. This one makes you want to know the story behind it. If you have any interesting photos that "tell a story," please send them to me! Would love to see it and post it on my blog! Have a great Thursday!
This Green and White Tented Wedding Had Custom Magnolia Drapery and Real
Magnolia Trees
-
Caroline and Anthony wanted an intimate dinner party, and they got a
magnolia dreamscape. At The Argyle Club San Antonio, Ash Event Co. built a
green and w...
1 day ago





No comments:
Post a Comment